Below are job postings submitted by other Lutheran Church--Missouri Synod entities, including congregations, Recognized Service Organizations, Districts, etc.
Questions about the open positions listed on this page should be directed to the contact organization listed with the posting. The LCMS does not hire for these positions, and, as such, cannot answer any questions you may have about them.
Requests to post open positions for Recognized Services Organizations and affiliated organizations are done by the Department of Human Resources of The Lutheran Church--Missouri Synod if the posting guidelines are met. If you are with an RSO or LCMS affiliate, and would like to see guidelines for applying to have your position listed on this page, please read our guideline and applications.
|Job Title||Organist/Choir Accompanist|
|Organization||St. Matthew Lutheran Church|
|Address||720 Dundee Ave|
|Location||Barrington, Illinois 60010|
|Position Overview-||Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Select and provide organ and/or piano music for all worship services - one Sunday morning service plus seasonal/holiday services.
2. Accompany the Adult Choir at one mid-week rehearsal (Sept - May) and scheduled worship services.
3. Accompany and rehearse with soloists, ensembles or bell choir on occasion/as needed.
4. Provide organ and/or piano music for all weddings and funerals held at the church, consulting with wedding couples or families if requested. Fees to be paid by bride and groom, family or funeral home direct to the organist.
5. Attend worship planning meetings as needed.
Skills and Qualifications: